The room seemed a bit dirty. A nasty smell blew in from the window AC unit. A good location, an easy walk to all beach attractions. Not sure what Maine defines as a "heated" pool, but we in NY have a different, and warmer, concept of a heated pool! Three hotels throughout Maine, all advertising heated pools, all three with cold water. Look around town, there are many choices of accomodations. I'm not saying to avoid this hotel, but one could do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all Old Orchard Beach, Maine has to offer when you stay at the Beau Rivage Motel. With a variety of clean, comfortable rooms and suites, you're within a short walking distance (1/4 Mile) to the Pier and the Palace Playland Oceanfront Amusement Park. Even closer, 75 yards, the famous 7 mile long sandy beach located across the street. On your return, you can grill up your favorites in our BBQ area, relax by the pool or have a soak in the hot tub. With microwaves and mini-frigs' in every room, and complimentary wifi, our friendly staff will make you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Beau Rivage Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beau Rivage Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Hotel Beau Rivage
- Beau Rivage Motel Old Orchard Beach, Maine