“Best dessert ever”

Maine Crepe Factory
Cuisines: French
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had the special crepe, blueberries, hugest blackberries ever, strawberries, banana, pineapple, Nutella, drizzled with chocolate and a dab of whip cream. It's big, but I didn't share. It was to good.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My daughter has become a crepe lover since she's been traveling to Toronto. They had a good selection & we chose the lemon! It was heavenly ... with fresh lemon & sugar. Make sure you don't miss this when you're up at OOB!

1  Thank nickadillo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Excellent and unexpected morning treat - crepes from a stand. We went at least twice. If this place has a year-round store in the area, I would love to know.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a crepe every night we were in OOB!!! Fresh, light, delicious. Great alternative for a light meal or dessert.

1  Thank Kellyanne K
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

You'll be hooked once you have one. They are so delicious! I wish I could eat these all year long. They're made right in front of you with different topping options. They're really filling too!