“I like it”

Pierre's Restaurant
Europe
“I like it”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Actually last summer I was waitress there. The customers were happy every time. I don`t know how somebody can say something like "dry pancakes". I am from Europe and I am from 3 years in US, and the pankackes are absolutelly the same every time in everyplace... And everybody know that. Every time the people says "Great service! And food also" So, just checked the pleace and then says something like "Terrible".
You can not eat buffet for 6.95( "all you can eat") in any places, and everybody know that.
Regards and take cere. Stacy

Maine
“Stay Away”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Whoa! Please keep walking by this place. I couldn't believe how awful the food was. I wish my crystal ball worked.

Arlington, VT
“No thanks!”
Reviewed August 20, 2009

We arrived in OOB and thought we'd try Pierre's for lunch since it was very close to our motel. Food was ok, service the same. My husband noticed they served breakfast too (buffet) - again, close proximity, we'd try it.
The coffee was worse than at the motel, eggs were processed (powdered?), blueberry pancakes were dry (falling apart). $30 for breakfast for 4 and we only ate half of it - VERY disappointing.

Western Mass
“Great Buffett Breakfast”
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Nice clean place on the beach, I stopped recently, enjoyed the breakfast. Will go back when I'there.

Maine
“Not bad for breakfast”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Although they have an "all you can eat" breakfast buffet for $6.95 (no coffee), we chose to eat the breakfast special for $4.50. It included 2 eggs (any style), 2 pieces of your choice of meat, toast (white or wheat), and hash browns. Coffee was an extra $1.50. We tried another place but the scrambled eggs and hash browns were much better here.