“great experience”

Bell Buoy Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We came in with a family of four.We were looking for a reasonable seafood meal.we found a 3 course meal for $19.95.3 course meal with twin lobster.$23.95 what great prices,great service,great fresh hot rolls.

1  Thank carrie1975

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stumbled upon this restaurant last night and couldn't have asked for a happier accident! On our last night of vacation we wanted to have a nice sit down meal. We were seated immediately despite a crowded house. Service was timely considering how busy they were...kudos to the waitstaff...they run their tails off. We all ordered whatever struck our fancy with our regard for price...i thought the bill was going to be well over 100$ since we all ordered seafood. Came to 75 including 3 drinks@!, what a steal! Food was AMAZING. I had the Mariners stew and lobster roll which were both to die for! Will definately return next time we are on the area!

2  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed July 7, 2014

After an hour we got our salads. After an hour and a half our waitress informed us they lost our appetizer order. After 2 hours we finally got our food, appetizers and meals all at once.They gave me fried fish instead of baked and the lasagna was burnt. The clam chowder tasted like warm milk without the clams.They did give me the correct meal at no cost. The woman's bathroom stall is also leaking from behind toilet onto the floor. I used to love this place but it's really gone down hill.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Folks I'm here to tell Ya! This was the best seafood restaurant around Old Orchard Beach Maine. Their menu items are very reasonably priced and the food quality was excellent. Don't be in a hurry... It took a little while to prepare our order but it was well worth the wait!!!
We ate at several seafood restaurants from Boston to Maine and this place topped the list of best bang for the buck!

1  Thank FamilyTraveler678
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Worst meal I ever had, inattentive service, dark, old dining room, unflushed urinals in men's room.
Too many other places to go to come back.

2  Thank marlene697