“I recommend it!”

Bell Buoy Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples Park, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I recommend it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've been coming to the OOB area all my life and my husband and I dine at the Bell Buoy several times a year; we also bring family and friends there and we all appreciate the welcoming, very casual atmosphere. We have dined at high-end restaurants around the world, but always enjoy the experience at BB: terrific people, good food and amazing prices. We even recommend it to 'foodies' who don't take themselves too seriously.

• Visited October 2012

Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Great lobster stew, reasonable prices, really nice folk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Loved the lobster stew. Best of our trip. The waitress was sweet and attentive. The decor was very relaxing. Smells a bit like a lobster dock when you walk in, but don't let this put you off. It was a great meal for a really fair price.

Visited October 2012
Xenia, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

My mom and I loved this restaurant. Service was wonderful and personable - the waitress took our picture for us. It's casual but not at all dingy, the food was reasonably priced (esp. the $19.95 3-course meals) and delicious. We had the seafood-stuffed mushroom caps - outstanding! The margarita tasted like it was from a mix but was still good. Overall a great experience!

1 Thank irishgirlpg
New Hartford, Connecticut
“A great place to eat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had the pleasure last night of having dinner at Bell Buoy. We have eaten there several times and have always been impressed with the quality of food, the selection and the friendly service. My wife and I manage The Beach House in OOB and have sent many of our guests there for both lunch and dinner. Their responces have always been positive- one of our guests liked the Mariners Stew so much he had it for dinner three nights in a row. Linda does a great job. Bell Buoy is clean, has a full bar and something for everyone. The pricing is very resonable and it is wonderful for families. We plan on having dinner there again next week and would highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank AMBussolini
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Good food, great prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at the Bell Buoy Restaurant in Old Orchard Beach with some friends. We were not in a hurry and enjoyed a leisurely dinner. Each of us had a different combination of the $19.95 special. There was lots of food and we were treated well.

1 Thank Ben D