“I "Miss" the pizza!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Amato's
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Location specific menu: http://www.amatos.com/storage/menuspdf/OOBTAKEOUTWEB.pdf
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I loved the pizza! I ordinarily don't eat pizza, but this was worth ordering! In fact I ordered it two days in a row! When I returned from my weekend get away, I wish that I had brought some home! However, I found out that they have locations in my State! Yay! :)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stoped in for a quick bite. Ordered subs. They were not good. The steak and cheese sub was very dry. Ham sub was gross. We ended up throwing more then half away. Skip it.

1  Thank Cpanas
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The subs were rather plain and far to expensive for what they had to offer! It was a tad bit of meat and tons of lettuce. Definitely not worth the money we paid.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have been trying different things from their menu for a while now. The meatball subs are excellent, the sausage sub is excellent too. The tomato sauce is great and their sides of potato salad are excellent as well. They have many varieties of pasta salads and they are all excellent. I have yet to try the pizzas here, but will soon. Thanks Amatos, great food!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We just grabbed a couple slices of pizza and bread sticks for an afternoon after beach snack. They were fresh tasting and had good flavor.