“Ok...”

Friendship Oceanfront Suites
Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Reviewed May 19, 2006

The sounds of the poeple above us is terrible!! But in general, The Friendship Motor Inn give a great and clean room. The service is good. But the bathroom is very very little! And the only rooms(chambers) with kitchens are in a dark and small corridor(lane). The pool is clean, heated and big. In all, The Friendship Motor Inn is beautiful, good, not too expensive and clean. I you the recommende

• Stayed: June 2005
5  Thank Fabzz

Albany
Reviewed January 13, 2006

I've been staying at the Friendship since age 13 (now 39+). It started with my parents and grandparents, now my kids and husband love it just as much as I. The beach is just a stone throw away. The views are breath taking. The beaches are very clean and monitored daily. Rooms are great and have been updated. The pool is always clean!!! Try the Friendship for a great family getaway.

• Stayed: June 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 3, 2005

Friendship Motor Inn was a great experience from the get go for my vacation. The staff was very friendly and helpful from the first time I called to make a reservation to the time we checked out. The rooms are unique as they offer a "suite" type atmosphere. The property is within yards from the ocean and from the patio of our room, we could see the ocean perfectly. It was a great location to watch the sunrise!!! The rooms are older, but they are clean and well kept up.

7  Thank CBlazek
Richmond, Maine
Reviewed September 22, 2005

We really love it here. 2nd year at the Friendship and we will be coming next year as well. The people here are great. Both the customers and the employees. It was just what My husband and I wanted, quiet, clean and right on the beach. I would definitely recommend the Friendship as the place to stay in Old Orchard Beach!!!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York
Reviewed September 17, 2005

When I stay at an oceanfront motel, the only noise I want to hear is the ocean, not the people next door or outside the room. There should be some kind of noise insulation put in this motel.
A footnote to my stay there.
We paid for 2 nights. On the 1st night my wife and I received a call that there was a death in the family. My wifes mother was distraught, so we wanted to be by here side, so we checked out the next morning.
At that time we were told that there would be no refund.
Is this friendship from the Friendship Inn. You would think that in certains situations, there would be some kind of a refund policy. From now on I will pay for one night at a time, and it will never be a a Friendship Inn.
Shame on you!

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 20, 2005

Great hotel for families with young kids. People come back year after year, and there are lots of grandparents present as well. This is not a singles environment. But if you're looking for a place to bring little kids, with a safe clean pool and set back far enough from the ocean, this is it. Managers were very nice. We'll be back next year. Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2005
1  Thank spinnakerjoe
Reviewed August 15, 2005

This was our 5th year staying here. The view and beach are incredible! The property grounds are impeccably clean as so is the rooms! We are a family of 5 and will be going back years too come!

• Stayed: August 2005