Friendship Oceanfront Suites
The Edgewater(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
Sea Cliff House Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
$55
Ocean Walk Hotel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Crest Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$131
Hotels.com
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Alouette Beach Resort(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
$180
$69
The Beachwood(Old Orchard Beach)
Royal Anchor Resort(Old Orchard Beach)
Flagship Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
Crosswinds Motel & Cottages(Old Orchard Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssleeper sofaice cream truckliving roomsalt water poolstall showertoaster and coffee makereating tablecloset spacebit outdatedk cupsthis past weeksmall bathroomnext yearrooms are cleanmini fridgeyear after yearhear the waves
FilterAll languages
Boston
Reviewed July 28, 2005

First time at the Friendship and we loved it. Very clean rooms and a great pool. We really enjoyed sitting out on our balcony and watching the ocean. It is a great family place with a very friendly staff. Our kids cannot wait to come back next year.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Montreal
Reviewed July 20, 2005

Lets just say that I would've paid the same money to sleep on the beach with a sleeping bag. Unfortunately our plans were last minute so we were forced to stay at one of the "less desirable" of our lodging choices. To be honest I may book tonight for next year just so we get our first choice. The room smelled of smoke and liquor, and more than just a little, the beach was right there, but I nearly got splinters walking back from the beach, due to their unkept motel.

As I said in the caption I wish I would've stayed in the car or bribed a nicer motel for a last minute room closer to the pier. Although the staff was very nice, the friendship is definitely not my friend. They were far from the pier, the rooms were old, smelly and not what I wanted during my stay in old orchard, next time it will be west grand for me!

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Kittanning, PA
Reviewed July 17, 2005

We had originally booked elsewhere and checked out within 4 hours...and lost over 500.00 in the deal....we drove down the beach and found this place...it was clean, bright and well maintained...the owners showed us a room before we checked in and offered me an aspirin since it was obvious that I had had a terrible day with the "other place"...the rooms were bright and cheery, clean and comfortable...we were happy...the beach was clean and uncrowded and the pool and patio area are well-kept....plenty of seating. plus with a guest laundry as an added bonus...it is a family atmosphere with many repeat-customers... the daily maid service is a bonus..the staff is friendly....I would whole heartedly recommend this place....we ended up extending our vacation two days and they accomodated us with no problem...we are already planning on returning next year......and we will be staying here.....

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York
Reviewed May 17, 2005

I've taken my family to the Friendship Motor Inn for 4 summers now, and I'm definitely planning on going back as many times as possible. Even during busy July my stay was enjoyable. The staff was friendly and helpful, and were truly happy to have us as their guests. The rooms were great. Two room suites, which is great if you have any little ones with you. Maid service everyday was very helpful. Everyone there seemed very family-oriented and glad to be in Old Orchard for the summer. Great view. Right on the beach. Very relaxing. I highly recommend the Friendship if you are in the Old Orchard Beach area.

Stayed: July 2004
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 16, 2005

I can't believe anyone would write a bad review about this place. My son and I went here for 6 summers in a row along with one of his friends.We had so much fun.We met some of the same people there every year who like us kept coming back.We were treated like family.The rooms were very clean and we had no complaints about anything. My new husband and I spent our honeymoon there in 2003 for a week and it was great.I would keep going there still if I hadn't moved so far away.It is an incredible place to spend a vacation and a wonderful place for kids. The ocean views are awesome and the sunsets incredible. A fun place indeed. I now live within range of Myrtle Beach which is beautiful too but If I had a choice I would still go back to OOB every summer.

• Stayed: August 2003