My boyfriend and I headed to Maine this past weekend and discovered The Edgewater in OOB. We both fell in love with our room and all of the motel's amenities. The decorating in our standard room - the only kind left on such short notice (we booked the morning of) - was so nice - freshly painted and charming. The shower was the most amazing either of us have ever experienced - hot water and the water pressure, you'd have to feel it to believe it! The pool out in front was so warm, that even on a relatively cool early summer day in Maine, it was wonderful. The beach is right there, you literally step out your door and your feet are in the sand. The motel is easy walking distance from everything. The staff was kind and attentive - they even had a wine bottle opener for us to borrow and treated us to a box of salt water taffy upon check-in. In general, we had a great weekend, and The Edgewater played a big part. We would recommend it to our best friends, and to you, fellow travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Edgewater Motor Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, sits on the sparkling Atlantic in the center of seven miles of gently sloping sand beach, central to all attractions.Our guests are pampered with distinctively appointed well-equipped rooms and a level of personalized attentive service that comes from three generations of inn keeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Edgewater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Old Orchard Beach
- Edgewater Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- The Edgewater Old Orchard Beach, Maine