“Sweet spot to camp at”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Old Orchard Beach
Paradise Park Resort Campground
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Has a nice little pond, good campsites, nice layout, staff is very friendly. Was more of a family atmosphere (was with 4 friends), but everyone at the campground knew how to have a good time. Short 5-10 minute walk to the beach. Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Try to get a campsite along the pond
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank rdillon6

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed here for a week with friends, four adults and three kids, ranges 7-4 years old. Pools, hot tubs, fishing, biking, arcade, paddle boat rentals. Plenty to keep the kids happy. Camp site was big enough for my trailer and my friends tent. Full hook-ups. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Michael Y
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I recently moved up to a camper with all the amenities. That said, this campground was everything you could want for full hook up RV type camping. Unfortunately for us we like a bit of dirt with our camping so it wasn't really what we like, but I would say nothing bad of this place, it just wasn't our style. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful, and it is truly the closest campground to Old Orchard Beach! The one thing I would tell them to change if asked would be to space out the sites more to give people more space and privacy.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Paula S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My son and I had a great time here! This place has so much to offer to keep the kids busy! The pools, hot tubs, and playgrounds were great. There is also paddle boat rentals, shuffleboard, basketball and a small arcade. Small store and laundry on site. My only complaint was that our site was all sand which made a bit of a mess with the tent. The bathrooms and all of the grounds were very clean!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A N
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The staff was great. I have to say the bathrooms, pool, the whole campground was very clean. Only a 5 minutes walk to main street. Take the shuttle to the beach! Parking is at least $10. The only thing we didn't like was the closeness of the campsites, no privacy! We had neighbors that didn't obey the quiet time rules, so no sleep in the morning for us. Bring your earplugs!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bkmed
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This campground had so much to do on site. Playground, pool, pond with boats to rent, fishing, etc. My husband and I took our nieces and they had a great time. A short walk to the beach (although we drove b/c we had chairs to carry and would want to do the amusement park after). The staff was so incredibly friendly and helpful. The campground is about as wooded as you can get if you still want to be close to everything. The bathrooms were very clean. Would definitely come back if we ever go to OOB again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank vanonymous
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Absolutely love this campground, ideal for families yet quiet and amazingly bug free even if it's based around a big pond. Staff is fluent in English and french, Lots to do on site, very clean and a very nice 5 minutes walk from main street and then down to the beach. Lots of trees so you don't cook in your tent, bathrooms and shower rooms are pristine clean and in 4 years I have not seen trash on the sites ever. I tried other campgrounds in OOB but would never go back anywhere else. Do book early.

Room Tip: the site is very well described on their web site, you can see sites virtually to help make up your...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family