We stayed 3 nights at Alouette this 4th of July weekend. It was 130$/ per night which was not at all expensive for the location. Upon booking, we were told the room would be "very small"....and it was. But, there was a refridgerator and a cable TV, and air conditioner. Luckily, we had great weather, so we were out on the beach all day. The rooms were not made for spending the day in. Just sleeping and showering, they are very basic! I was slightly dismayed that they wanted us to "rent" beach chairs for 3$ per day and give a deposit.
Overall, I would stay at this place again just because of the location. The hotel itself is basic, at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alouette is a beachfront destination with a variety of accommodations and levels of ameneties that fit the needs and tastes of both vacationers and business travelers.Ameneties include in season indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fun and casual cafe serving probably the best breakfast in town. Beachfront and ocean view vistas, many accommodations with kitchen facilities.The Alouette Sunrise Suites are brand new luxury suites -- they feature first class concierge level beachfront and oceanview suites, fireplaces, fantastic views from private balconies, soaking tubs, free long distance calls, free wifi, sauna and guest membership in a quality private health club.The Alouette also offers a selection of rooms that are "pet friendly" -- these accommodations includes beachfront and kitchenettes, Jacuzzi suites and economy offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Alouette Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alouette Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Alouette Beach Old Orchard
- Alouette Beach Resort Old Orchard Beach, Maine