Prior to our recent vacation, my wife had never been to Maine and it had been 18 years since my last visit to OOB. I browsed through a few web pages and decided on The Alouette/Beach Resorts as our destination. I couldn't have hoped for more!
From our arrival, through to checkout, the ownership and staff were very accomodating and helpful. We woke each morning with the ocean as our front yard and returned later each day to a clean and restocked room. Aside from the bathroom's tiny size, we enjoyed our stay enough to re-book for next year at "The Wnd Song".
Jim & Barb Carey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alouette is a beachfront destination with a variety of accommodations and levels of ameneties that fit the needs and tastes of both vacationers and business travelers.Ameneties include in season indoor and outdoor heated pools, a fun and casual cafe serving probably the best breakfast in town. Beachfront and ocean view vistas, many accommodations with kitchen facilities.The Alouette Sunrise Suites are brand new luxury suites -- they feature first class concierge level beachfront and oceanview suites, fireplaces, fantastic views from private balconies, soaking tubs, free long distance calls, free wifi, sauna and guest membership in a quality private health club.The Alouette also offers a selection of rooms that are "pet friendly" -- these accommodations includes beachfront and kitchenettes, Jacuzzi suites and economy offerings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Alouette Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alouette Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Alouette Beach Old Orchard
- Alouette Beach Resort Old Orchard Beach, Maine