We stayed in a corner second room. The ceilings were riddled with water stains and mold. The carpets were stained, dirty and smelled of stale smoke. The bathroom was a mess. The shower curtain was total mold and the grout on the ceramic tile was full of mold. There was a 1-2 inch space under the front door and another above the aair conditioner that let bugs and the noise in. For what we paid i was very dissappointed, i feel let down. I have stayed there before and that room was redone and nice. So this time was a shock to say the least.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine is a two-story outdoor corridor horizontally shaped property with 55 comfortable Guest rooms. Some guest rooms are furnished with a kitchenette, jacuzzi, and 27 inch LCD TV. All guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and free newspaper. Relax in our ocean-view lounge overlooking the famous Old Orchard strip, or sit on the balcony and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze. We are conveniently located near the center of town across the street from the Beach and Amusement Park. We are also close to the pier, restaurants, and bars with live entertainment. We welcome you to enjoy our crystal clear outdoor Pool. We have a courteous and experienced Staff. Come stay with us and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine