The worst room i ever paid for. The deluxe room is a joke. The very dirty efficiency is located in a former wardrobe and is so small that you cannot use it or sit at the table. One bed is about 6 inches of the ac fan. Shower was brooken, walls with holes and the door have been forced.
Miss-matched dedding and poor mattresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americas Best Value Inn in Old Orchard Beach, Maine is a two-story outdoor corridor horizontally shaped property with 55 comfortable Guest rooms. Some guest rooms are furnished with a kitchenette, jacuzzi, and 27 inch LCD TV. All guest rooms are furnished with high-speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and free newspaper. Relax in our ocean-view lounge overlooking the famous Old Orchard strip, or sit on the balcony and enjoy the refreshing ocean breeze. We are conveniently located near the center of town across the street from the Beach and Amusement Park. We are also close to the pier, restaurants, and bars with live entertainment. We welcome you to enjoy our crystal clear outdoor Pool. We have a courteous and experienced Staff. Come stay with us and enjoy the value of staying with Americas Best Value Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Americas Best Value Mt. Royal Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine