“Best gelato period.”

Rinaldi's Homemade Ice Cream
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have tried gelato in NYC, Las Vegas "Italian themed hotels", Disney "Italy", Boston's North End, etc,. This is the best. Week after week all summer long, year after year for at least a dozen years - this place has the best gelato - period!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was a great find to walk in with no line and eat some of my favorite ice Cream. I will be back again next summer.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

OK - I have mixed feelings about Rinaldi's.Tthe Ice Cream is excellenet - we had Pistachiao, cotton candy and coconut flavors and all were excellent. The Coconut had lots of coconut pieces in it and the flavor was out of this world. My Son and Daughter loved the cotton candy ice cream and my wife - who has a tendency to be an ice cream snob was raving about the Pistachio, so much so that she even let me try it :) On the downside, the gentleman working the counter also comes out front of the store to smoke, and nothing ruins a great ice cream at the beach like a cigarette......but still, it was really really good!

1  Thank skahuntley
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Once we tried this ice cream we had to go back every night. I tried the chocolate almond and never made it past that flavour.

1  Thank katzmeow13
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is some fabulous ice cream. The flavors are creative and the taste is natural. It's worth the trip!