“Really good Ice Cream”

Rinaldi's Homemade Ice Cream
Concord, New Hampshire
“Really good Ice Cream”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

OK - I have mixed feelings about Rinaldi's.Tthe Ice Cream is excellenet - we had Pistachiao, cotton candy and coconut flavors and all were excellent. The Coconut had lots of coconut pieces in it and the flavor was out of this world. My Son and Daughter loved the cotton candy ice cream and my wife - who has a tendency to be an ice cream snob was raving about the Pistachio, so much so that she even let me try it :) On the downside, the gentleman working the counter also comes out front of the store to smoke, and nothing ruins a great ice cream at the beach like a cigarette......but still, it was really really good!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank skahuntley

L'Orignal
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Once we tried this ice cream we had to go back every night. I tried the chocolate almond and never made it past that flavour.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank katzmeow13
Albany, New York
“So many great flavors”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is some fabulous ice cream. The flavors are creative and the taste is natural. It's worth the trip!

Visited July 2013
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“This is NOT ice cream”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They call it ice cream but there is no cream in it at all. The sign is very misleading and I believe it is supposed to be gelato but I can' t say it is even that. It was terrible! I would never recommend it to anyone! The owner is extremely rude. I heard him yelling at some girls walking by and he smokes right in front of the ice cream case! Disgusting!

• Visited July 2011
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I stopped there to get some ice cream for my kids . By chance I asked them if they had anything dairy free for myself . They did ! The lemon and lime dairy free were both delicious ! The staff was friendly and polite
Excellent !