“This is NOT ice cream”

Rinaldi's Homemade Ice Cream
Reviewed March 27, 2012

They call it ice cream but there is no cream in it at all. The sign is very misleading and I believe it is supposed to be gelato but I can' t say it is even that. It was terrible! I would never recommend it to anyone! The owner is extremely rude. I heard him yelling at some girls walking by and he smokes right in front of the ice cream case! Disgusting!

There are newer reviews for Rinaldi's Homemade Ice Cream

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I stopped there to get some ice cream for my kids . By chance I asked them if they had anything dairy free for myself . They did ! The lemon and lime dairy free were both delicious ! The staff was friendly and polite
Excellent !

1  Thank sevenpetal
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Because of diet, I hadn't had ice cream in a long time, and being on vacation, wanted to splurge with a hot fudge sundae. The texture of the vanilla ice cream was not at all creamy, more like ice milk, or what I would call a premium brand, and the flavoring was more artificial vanilla than the real thing. The hot fudge was more like Hershey's chocolate syrup.