“YUM”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Liverpool
“YUM”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This was the first place I ate lobster on my trip...AND IT WAS THE BEST! The lobster was sweet and delicious..... the onion rings were awesome too!!! It's a very neat restaurant inside... (especially since my favorite color is red)... go check out why I say that! :) We will definitely be back next year!!!!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rachele S

“Where is the sandwich?”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I am a local who wanted to support a local business. Instead I ended up with three tiny lobster rolls with a huge price tag and a family that is still hungry. Shame on you!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Marsha S
“Awful food, awful portions, awful service - please don't waste your money eating here.”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I took a drive up to Maine recently and this place looked like a good place to stop. Everything was ok until my girlfriend placed her order. The employee at the window gave her order to the kitchen and then ignored me as I waited to place my order. She rushed by the window a few times before I got her attention to tell her that I was still waiting to order. Her response was, 'oh, I thought you were with her. I can take you order in a minute.' My gf had ordered a combo plate with onion rings and a coffee shake. I thought maybe the combo plate may have been a huge serving which might have explained the employee's confusion, but didnt excuse her rudeness. While waiting even longer, I decided not to order. The $24 we had already spent was more business that I wanted to give them at this point. I was offered a free shake, but the one we already got had zero flavor, so I declined. When the food came I was surprised to see 4 shrimp and 5 scallops on the plate and the onion rings were 99% batter with very little onion flavor to them. Now everyone who knows me will tell you I'm the most mild mannered guy around, but this place was so bad it irritated me enough to write this review. I don't suggest going there, but if you do I hope you get better food and service. I know I'll never be going back.

3 Thank BonhommeD
Boston, Massachusetts
“Jazz Brunch rocks!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I've gotten great takeout from Jakes but recently went to the Sunday Jazz Brunch. The food was great, the Bloody Mary's fantastic, and the entertainment was fun albeit a bit hokey. Nothing fancy but we had a ball and the price was right!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank etfogarty
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“We found our favorite resturant away from home”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Everything was great. They accomidated special request due to a food alergy to shrimp and subtitudted with scollops. And the fried mushroom were amazing, Friendly staff, great food and left us feeling full and welcome.

• Visited February 2012