“Rubbery Hot Dog”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Rubbery Hot Dog”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I had heard a lot and read a lot of reviews on here for this place, so I decided to try it. I ordered the double cheeseburger, onion rings and kraut dog. The burger was good, but the meat didn't taste like there were any seasonings on it. The onion rings tasted like frozen rings and the hot dog was so overcooked, I couldn't eat it. Maybe they don't understand that hot dogs are already cooked and don't need to be cooked very long, but heated to a decent temperature. I also tried the coffee cake. Now that was worth the trip. I was told to heat it in the microwave after putting some butter on top. It was excellent!!! All things considered, I may try this place again, but will choose something different from the menu, maybe.......:)

6 Thank crickeyman

maine
“Food was OK...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food was OK. Nothing great but the woman that took our order was rude and not friendly at all. We definitely will not go back for that reason.

8 Thank downlowimports
Falmouth, Maine
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Amazing lobster rolla and mother futchers milkshake is a MUST TRY! Owners are awesome and the atmosphere is fun.

Saratoga Springs
“FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

ALL I can say is oh my god best food in OOB , A must stop while in OOB if you miss stopping at Hoss and Mary's I can assure you will regret it!!! Can't wait to go back in august! had the fried lobster roll and it was freakin awesome!!!!

• Visited April 2013
“Best Food in Old Orchard Beach!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Actually, some of the best food found anywhere. Their burgers are simply amazing!! The creations are unique and always full of flavor. My family loves this place, and we visit it as much as we can.

• Visited July 2012