See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Don't go !!!! I slept in my car my son and g.f. slept inside BUT we bought cleaner to clean it up some what.Dirty floor stains on pillow cases and sheets should be shut down.Creeps all around the place that live in the cottage next to room 7.Please dont give them a dime .It is a dump.I'M calling Travelocity today.

Room tip: No good cabin dirty and unsafe
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

When we checked in we were not given the cabin we requested, the clerk said sorry we’re sold out, we actually paid more for a porch on the cabin requested! When we pulled up to the cabin they gave us there was no parking, we had to park partially next door and partially on the road. When we went inside, the cabin was disgusting. There was food in the sink (see picture), hair everywhere (see picture), and trash strewn from a never emptied barrel outside (see picture). We called the owner for a refund as we were not staying there, she hung up on us!! We checked Out within minutes of checking in, a refund was finally issued after another call and being yelled at. We saw the bad reviews but figured we’d give it a chance, well they are all correct, STAY AWAY!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2018

do not stay there 2 days. One day and only if you absolutely cannot find any place to stay.. the 2 good things: the bed and the swimming pool. it was actually not dirty, but is immediately dirty when you walk in once or twice... they do clean but not when you need them to do it. the barbecue is out of gas. do not even think of cooking there. the kitchen sink is also bathroom sink. the bathroom is for emergency only and our shower absolutely terrible!) did not have a working faucet. the wifi does not connect you to internet. what else do you need to turn around and hightail out of there? Overpriced ..absolutely 50 bucks be too much for that dump. noisy road ... ah one good thing its next door to a cafe that has a nice porch, has great coffee and some food and is very friendly

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I thought this place was great we had such a wonderful time it fit the need it did you know when you're at Old Orchard Beach you don't sit in your room all the time and and it's a place to rest your head and they had a hot plate with a skillet and it was perfect you can plug it in right up on the sink..the bathroom is small but big deal who hangs out in the bathroom ..the beds were comfortable the staff was friendly delivered towelss and whatever you needed on time the place was wonderful I liked it and I'll certainly go again. And the best part of it all I was allowed to have my dog..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great little cBins right in the middle of town. Can walk to the beach and restuarants. Very clean cabins with everything you need in them. Friendly and helpful staff and a great breakfast shop next door.

Date of stay: July 2018