See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I thought this place was great we had such a wonderful time it fit the need it did you know when you're at Old Orchard Beach you don't sit in your room all the time and and it's a place to rest your head and they had a hot plate with a skillet and it was perfect you can plug it in right up on the sink..the bathroom is small but big deal who hangs out in the bathroom ..the beds were comfortable the staff was friendly delivered towelss and whatever you needed on time the place was wonderful I liked it and I'll certainly go again. And the best part of it all I was allowed to have my dog..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Great little cBins right in the middle of town. Can walk to the beach and restuarants. Very clean cabins with everything you need in them. Friendly and helpful staff and a great breakfast shop next door.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I stayed one night here on our way down the coast. Reminiscent of days-gone-by motor lodge. It seems like renovations are under way, our cabin had some work-in-progress updates. Very clean. Two comfortable queen beds. Kitchenette. Fridge/freezer. Microwave. Toaster. Coffee pot. Wall Mounted flat TV. Linens. Pool was clean, although we did not swim. Was it the Hilton? Nope. Did I get a great value for a clean, good night’s sleep? Sure did. We would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

There were no linens for the hideaway sofa, no staff on site, heater didn't work, took 10 minutes for the hot water to arrive in the shower and sinks. Called the number on the door and had to leave a message. Cherie did answer and told me she would bring an electric heater over but we were only staying the one night... thankfully. Told me about the water and offered nothing else.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My husband and I stayed here 3 days ago. Holy cow - saying this place is frightening is an understatement! The cabin was FILTHY! There was no blind on the large window on the door... the mold and mildew around the sink made me scared to even brush my teeth! I would suggest running as fast as you can from this place! HORRIFYING! I gave 1's for everything because that's as low as I could score it. The location is great but definitely not worth it! I'd rather be further from the ocean than ever stay at this place again!

Room tip: This place should be torn down!
Date of stay: September 2017