All reviews flagship motel old orchard directly across the street tile floors minute walk location is great clean pool ice machine staff was very friendly and helpful beach access palace playland vacation oob grandchildren lisa deck
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Ive been coming here for 20 years, the moores have been great to me.the motel is very clean, I recommend this place to anyone
The pool is allways clear and clean, the groungs are allways claen, and motel is quiet and location is awesome

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2016

The motel owners are friendly and accommodating. Location is great, directly across from the beach and in the center of all the activity. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. One of the best things about this place is how quite it is. They run the motel well. The motel policies eliminate late night noise which is very important in a vacation spot. The pool is heated and clean. Can't say enough about this place and the family who own it. Won't stay anywhere else. I have been going to Old Orchard for years and this is truly the best bang for your buck. Tell Judy that Linda sent you!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LINDA G
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We love staying at the Flagship Motel. This is our second year staying here and we don't have any complaints. The owners are very nice and friendly and make you feel very welcomed. The staff are nice and friendly people as well. There is a nice pool out back that our kids love. There is a big patio area with big grills and lots of seating, where you can grill and relax. Our room was very clean. They allow small dogs so we can always bring our fur baby with us on our OOB trip. We can't wait for next year! Flagship is our favorite place to stay at!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank blmblz2003
Reviewed July 7, 2016

My husband and I recently stayed at this motel on a whim. I am glad we did not read the other most recent review and not for nothing but if we owned this motel we would not want a big inflatable duck or whale out front on someone's vehicle either and for the big Irishman we found him very nice and pleasant and my husband cane into contact with Mr. Moore as well and stated he was very pleasant to him so maybe when the last family came upon them thery were having a bad day or there was something that was going on in their lives, I am sure they did not mean to come across the way they did especially owning a motel there , like I said earlier we all have bad days or times, now moving on here, We always stay up at OOB but we usually stay on the East Grand side and this time we decided upon the West Grand Ave. side we were not sure if we would stay just one night or a couple we checked out a couple of motels and decided upon this one, we felt the price was right, the staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean. They had a nice clean pool out behind the motel with a grilling area for cooking some hamburgers and hot dogs to take a break from the beach which helps with the little ones . The proximity to the downtown area where the rides are and arcades and food stands is close enough to walk to in the evening for a treat and the beach is right across the street. We will definately stay here again in the near future.
Kathy M.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kjm050981
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the flagship many times over the years . The Moore family is always friendly , approachable , accommodating and welcoming . The rooms are always warm and inviting as are the staff , clean linens and available to fulfil all requests . The pool is great , and as a traveller they have the best knowledge of great places to eat and visit . We come here yearly , and so look forward to staying , but also to see the owners ( it is owned by the amazing Moore family ) I would recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a fabulous Maine vacation ! Will see you soon !

Date of stay: August 2015