“Pirates Patio”

Pirates Patio and Galley
Price range: $499 - $2,599
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I had the chance to visit here on my travels last year, wonderful place great food, good prices, I particularly enjoyed the fantastic view that came with it. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Everything from the food to the service was excellent. The pizza was some of the best I have ever had. The view of the ocean only added to everything. I can't wait to go back there for vacation this year.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Went to Pirates in the summer with my wife when we were travelling through the great state of Maine. I have to say, its not often that I'd feel the need to write up a review of a restaurant, but the food, service and atmosphere compelled me to do so. Not only was the pizza just about the tastiest I've had in awhile, the steak tips were unbelievable and a real highlight on a great little menu. We'll be heading back to Maine this summer and you can be sure we'll be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

You want fabulous steak tips and nachos? Pirates Patio will hook you up. Really great service. The atmosphere is very enlightening and makes me wanna come here again. I turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and one of my buddies told me to go to Pirates Patio for their amazing bar and I wasn't disappointed. They had everything I wanted. Worth every penny.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

It had excellent service and the outdoor seating is to die for. What I really loved was being able to see the ocean while I ate it made lunch very calm. I loved the pizza and has to be one of the best pizza's I ever tasted.