“Great Food and Service, Outstanding Crab Rangoon's !”

Bua Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Bua Thai Restaurant, a family and friendly oriented restaurant where you can enjoy the authentic Thai cooking!
Monmouth, Maine
“Great Food and Service, Outstanding Crab Rangoon's !”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Oh no I am becoming addicted Thai food. Really great fresh veggies and plenty of them. Cooked just right to snap with full taste and nutrition. I like a little spice and it was done right at my request so remember to let the waitstaff know your preference. I will be back the next time we go to OOB .

Portland, Maine
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Old Orchard is well known as a beach-resort and camping tourist destination. In general its gastro-selections tend to cater to the seasonal crowd. Although I'm sure that Bua Thai attracts travelers, it's a welcomed spot for area residents. The owners travel back to Thailand for a month or so every winter, which certainly helps the authenticity of this place.

I've had both eat-in and take out and have never had an issue with the food. I particularly enjoy sitting on the deck with friends and family enjoying a great meal. The staff is friendly and attentive. Given that they have a tiny kitchen, I am always amazed that they consistently put out such great food.

If I was in the position of having to choose a final meal in this life, it would be a tough decision between a quality grill-fired ribeye, or the choo-chee duck from Bua Thai.

1 Thank cascade0811
Saco, Maine
“Deeeelicious...”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Great food from a very unassuming little place. Bua Thai is a great example of "don't judge a book by its cover." Their food is excellent, very fresh and well seasoned, with dishes for those that like all spice levels. Best part is...they deliver in Saco and OOB ($5 charge for orders under $50) for those nights when you don't feel like cooking or going out.

• Visited July 2014
Holden, Massachusetts
“Bua Thai was awesome”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I'm skeptical about Thai places but upon Trip Advisor's recommendations we decided to try it and it was soooo good!! Dumpling were small but very good!!

New York
“GREAT LITTLE PLACE!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I just had to try this place after reading all the reviews. The food was very fresh. I liked the fact that it was not oily at all. The curry was hot and the coconut milk was very noticeable. I just wish I new more about Thai food because I think I would have made better choices. All in all good food, price and very clean little restaurant.