“Great Music and Food”

The Brunswick
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2014

It's on the beach and the food was a great price accept the Nachos! Music was great and had lots of fun talking to the other customers.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Good food, great spot, right on the beach, with live music to boot. Super friendly staff !!! Food, sun and surf all in one spot. !!!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

I came to eat her twice. The first with the family and it is not really a place for kids. It is loud, there are people drinking and without comes language and such. The waitress was almost put off we were ordering food and not drinks. So the next time i came with friends and it was much more relaxing not having to worry about the people chugging would say. The waitress was great, food was good and there was plenty of people watching to go around.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food never disappoints. The waitresses are all sweet young women. You can sit in the shade or sun. Beautiful view, music too. It sometimes is a young crowd but if you plan it right there are all ages and fun.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This past trip to OOB I went to the Brunswick twice, and my third time there overall. I enjoy the beer selection and my chicken sandwich was very good. My friends and I enjoyed our time there. Overall it is what you would expect for a vacation spot restaurant. I will return.