“Pretty Good Vacation Town Restaurant”
Review of The Brunswick

The Brunswick
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This past trip to OOB I went to the Brunswick twice, and my third time there overall. I enjoy the beer selection and my chicken sandwich was very good. My friends and I enjoyed our time there. Overall it is what you would expect for a vacation spot restaurant. I will return.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Brunswick is amazing. It's a sports bar, a beach bar, a night club, a great casual lunch and dinner spot, and more. We had a casual dinner there one night and were told to drink their signature buckets. Ohhhh boy the night was fun from there! Also the nachos? INSANE. One morning we got there and posted up outside on the patio bar which is right on the beach. We were there before they officially opened but were served immediately and had drinks and nachos before most people even walked in. Great service, great food (TRY THE LOBSTER ROLL OMG.) and a great time. We went out there one night too and the crowd is amazing, so fun, a lot of music, and lights. Our favorite spot.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Drink specials!!! I got a rim concoction that was service in a little bucket. Not bad prices, a lot cheaper then on the pier!! Wait staff was very friendly. They had live entertainment which had good music, and it was right on the beach!!! Biggest deck in the area!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is THE happening Old Orchard Beach hotspot in the summer! On Sunday afternoons there is free live music out on the beach deck. There is outside seating accessible from the beach and two bars. There are two volleyball nets on the beach. On a sunny day, it's always busy. It's a great place to escape the sand and sun, grab a cold one and do some people watching. In the evenings, the interior restaurant goes into nightclub mode with live bands. They do serve food, mostly a pub menu (sandwiches, fried seafood, burgers, etc.), but we just had cocktails.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A staple on my visits to OOB. Always see someone I know from my past and the servers, if you find a good one, will always make sure you have a beverage in front of you. I'm here every Thur night to watch the fire works. Great Spot