“Family owned” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fat Bellies Deli - CLOSED

Fat Bellies Deli
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Garnerville, New York
“Family owned”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Food is vary tasty. Family owed and Lexi the waitress very friendly. Breakfast Burrito eggs sausage home fries (not home made) and pancake was our order.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best lunch and breakfast spot near the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were staying nearby and we were so happy to stumble upon this beachside gem. Great breakfast and fresh lunches w homemade kettle chips. We enjoyed 3 meals at this friendly spot with indoor and porch dining. The quality was high and prices very reasonable. Service was attentive. Menu had nice variety. Loved it!

• Visited July 2014
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Breakfast is ver good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was across the street from my hotel and I decided to give their breakfast a try. I had the Blueberry pancakes with sausage and it was great. I love the Maine blueberries and it was plentiful in their pancakes. I would go back again for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great breakfast spot!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast and really enjoyed ourselves. I had a waffle with strawberries and bacon and my boyfriend had biscuits and gravy which were out of this world! Waitress was very friendly. What highly recommend this breakfast spot.

Columbus, Ohio
“Over-priced, mediocre”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

My fiance and I walked here for breakfast one morning from our room @ The Waves. He got a lobster omelette and I got some combo platter with eggs, bacon and toast. He had ordered a large apple juice, which was $3- something. It ended up being a dixie cup-size. (no free refills) No exagerattion. A tiny little c We had a good chuckle over it, but I thought it was pretty outrageous. The main reason why I'm rating it poor is due to the fact that everything was crazy priced. My meal alone was around $15. Even for a vacation spot, I thought it was pretty insane.

• Visited July 2013