“Excellent find!”
Review of Chrys's Restaurant

Chrys's Restaurant
Reviewed August 25, 2012

What a great find tucked away by the Dairy Queen! It is a very small family owned restaurant, where two brothers were doing all the serving but doing a great job. We had a mixture of traditional Greek food and American food (seafood and pasta dishes) and it all was fantastic. We topped it off with baklava ice cream which was unique and heavenly!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stopped by before leaving OOB, and the breakfast was great! Small eggs, but the pancakes and homefries are very good! Definitely a good place to try for the first time, close to the beach, and it's not crowded like Dunkin Donuts is in the morning.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Chrys's was a great find for us in Old Orchard Beach. My son and I ordered the gyros, my other son had the turkey club and my wife had the greek yogurt parfait (a special). The gyros were very generous and delicious, the turkey club was fresh and came with tasty french fries. The greek yogurt parfait was also a treat.

Besides the great food, the prices were reasonable and the restaurant and bathroom were clean and well kept (a bit surprising so close to crowded OOB). The family who runs Chrys's has been in this location for 25 years and is very friendly. It is clear how this became a local favorite.

I highly recommend Chrys's restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Place was amazing great food clean and wonderful service. Lamb was delicious feta spread was enticing and Service was perfect.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

This small but friendly spot brings me back to my trip to greece where the little tavernas would have offerings of local appitizers and heaping dinners.