“me and my wife wanted eat there she is a...”

Barefoot Boy Restaurant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual
“me and my wife wanted eat there she is a...”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

me and my wife wanted eat there she is a bacon wrapped scallops ama bake stuffed shrimp i had the new york strip in the french onion soup the food was great wait staff was very attentive me and my wife with mango cheesecake was out of this world we also had breakfast the next day who was also great

Saratoga Springs
“blueberry pancakes a must”
Reviewed August 31, 2010

good place for blueberry pancakes a little expensive but worth it. We only have been to Barefoot Boy for Breakfast. Service was just ok. We waited a long long for pancakes and eggs I thik our waitress forgot to put our order in. People seated away after us got served way before us.

Connecticut
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We went there for dinner one night had the steamers and the twin lobsters. Friends had the steak and the fish and chips server was wonderful and friendly. Food was exellent. We were so happy we went back the next day for breakfast. Great place. Bands on Friday nights no cover.

Burlington, Vermont
“Twin Lobsters for $19.95 Yummmmmmm”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

My husband and I decided to eat at the Barefoot Boy Restaurant one evening during our stay at Old Orchard Beach during 4th of July weekend. I am a big seafood eater and my husband can barely stand the smell of seafood. We chose this place because they offered twin lobsters for $19.95 and they also had linguinne with meatballs on their menu for my husband. The menu was on the outside of the window so we were able to preview it before we decided to eat there. The lobsters were delicious. The shells were so soft you could break them with your hands and they gave you plenty of butter to dip the meat in. My husband really enjoyed his meal as well. I also had a Goombay Smash drink (fruity pineapple drink) prior to the meal and that was very good as well.

The atmosphere was casual and our waitress was very nice and helpful. The only annoyance we had during dinner was from a loud mouth local girl sitting near us with her grandmother that knew the owner and wanted to make sure everyone in the restaurant knew that she knew him as well. She even made the owner shell her lobster for her. Are you kidding me...you live near the ocean in Maine and you don't know how to shell a lobster. Give me a break. However, the annoying local girl was not the restaurants fault so that is not really a reflection of a problem with the restaurant.

I would definitely eat at this restaurant again if I go back to Old Orchard Beach assuming I don't see that girl there again. I could do without her being a part of my dinner plans.

2 Thank squashirt1
Maine
“Look forward to returning each time. Had...”
Reviewed June 12, 2010

Look forward to returning each time. Had the buffalo chicken spring rolls tonight.