“Fantastic Breakfast”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Amazing Blueberry Pancakes! Great Prices! Wonderful servers! Very clean! We will return on our next trip to Old Orchard Beach

Reviewed August 8, 2014

The service here was pretty good. The food was average to good, depending on what you ordered. The place was clean. It's always unfortunate to see a place close, but with this economy...it's hard to make a living these days.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

How do you mess up breakfast? I guess by serving cold homefries, chewy dry bacon out of the microwave. Other than that it was average. Would I go back? No.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The place is cozy and clean and the staff are terrific. The food is wonderful. We go to OOB every year and always stop for breakfast here. Robin is a terrific waitress.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Growing up vacationing in Old Orchard Beach, we used to frequent the Barefoot Boy often for breakfast. I brought my family here while on vacation because I remember the food and service being great. Sadly, the food and the service both left something to be desired. Our waitress was inattentive, forgot some of our order and was inappropriately sarcarstic. The sunny side up eggs were undercooked and flavorless. The poached eggs and bacon tasted like they had been mircowaved. Its safe to say that I will not be returning to the Barefoot Boy any time in the near future. Gravely disappointed. I would not recommend wasting your money on sub par food and service.

1  Thank famoffourH