“Fun times on Friday night!”
Review of Jimmy The Greek's

Jimmy The Greek's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Hancock, Maine
“Fun times on Friday night!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The piano bar was fun! great date night with friends, pizza(yum!!) and beer. The back room wasn't as nice as the front but it made up for it in fun! would do it again!

Watertown, CT.
“Nothing to write home about...”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

When we travel we always like to visit the small local restraunats but in this case I wish that we hadn't. I don't know if they make nacho's differntly in Maine but the nachos were disgusting. We ordered the chicken nachos and and they put cream of chicken on it (???) I have never in my life (nor do I ever want to ) experience that again! The first red flag should have been that the menu was extensive. Anytime you go out dinner and they have a big menu it is next to nearly impossible to have a great meal. The only restaurant I have been to so far that has been able to pull that off is The Cheescake Factory! I will definitley got be going back. Sorry!

Akron, Ohio
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

When I travel, I like to eat at local restaurants, and this place had a packed parking lot so I figured I found a good one. It was a Friday evening, thought the locals had a good place to go to regularly. The food was basically tasteless, and somewhat overpriced. Can't even remember what I ordered, service was so-so by two different servers.

Visited June 2014
Natick, Massachusetts
“Good food and drinks”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. The reviews did not seem great but we were a party of 14 (8 adults, 6 kids) and booked it last minute. It is a very casual place which was fine for what we needed that night. Big selection of draft beer and some good cocktails. The food was good we ordered several appetizers to share (nachos & wings were great). Kids ordered a baked mac n cheese that was superb! The server was very efficient and helpful which can be tough with such a big table.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“good pizza and gyros”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Wood fired pizza was very good great draft beer selection. The gryo was one of the best I've had. Service was slow could have been better over all a good place

Visited May 2014