“Good food”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Lewiston, Maine
“Good food”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Service was good and the food was tasty. We ordered the buffalo wings they were spicy. Yummy. Also had boneless wings. Was a busy night. Wait staff was attentive. Drinks were reasonable.

Visited May 2014

NH
“Great dueling pianos on Friday nights!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The dueling piano musicians are great! They try to get the audience involved and play requests. They are 4 pianist who take turns and play other instruments as well.
We have been here twice(to the bar and entertainment section) and both times were not disappointed with the food. I had the chicken carbonara panini and my husband had a HUGE calzone stuffed full of meat!! The hand cut fries are delicious as well.
The first time we went, it was very busy and the second time, it was kind of dead as it was off season, but our waitresses were very friendly and attentive.
Although it is not fancy and the decor could use updating, it is comfortable.
Lastly, the prices were very reasonable and there is a large selection of food from burgers, pizza, entrees and Greek specialities.

• Visited May 2014
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Not so great changes”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

My wife and I ate here tonight. Have been here 3 times before with good results. Tonight being Sunday we expected it to be slower, but at 8:15pm we were virtually told kitchen closed and they started refusing a party of 6 coming in. We noticed the bartender covering up all beer taps. We had our food, a small pizza and an order of wings, but no way to get another beer. Waitress was very immature acting even to the point if telling us the workers sometimes after work build a fire on patio and party...whoopee. The pizza was a bit over cooked, to the point the crush was rock hard. Toppings were very skimpy. The wings could have been cooked longer however, but will say their honey bourbon wings were yummy. Good beer selection. The waitress never offered another beer, We suspect because they were closing. Their website says they close at 11 pm, NOT. Not a great visit for sure. Most likely will try again as it is close to our house, but somehow feel there should be a manager on duty making better decisions.

• Visited April 2014
Biddeford
“Horrible service again...”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

We had a reservation for 28 at 5:30 on a Saturday and when our party arrived they had no reservation at all. They opened up an extra room in the back for us, which seemed like a nice move, but it didn't work out that way. We did not see a server for 10 minutes, & when our party tried to go to the bar to get drinks ourselves, the hostess would not let us walk through the hallway we had just walked through because it was,"closed off". Then she suggested we go around outside through the parking lot to get our drinks which I'm pretty sure isn't legal. We ended up waiting for the server, it took 32 minutes for me to get my first drink. Then the food came out about 3 plates every 5-10 mins, apps came out last. One of our pizzas did not have any sauce on it. I was done eating my burger when my friend sitting next to me got his food. Jimmy himself came out and gave me and my girlfriend a shot and took one with us, which was a nice gesture, but obviously too little, too late. Nothing on anyones bill was comped, not even the sauce-less pizza. We had one waiter "Southie" for the entire party, who was very apologetic the whole time and did a great job with what he had to work with. The worse part is we've been here at least 20 times and the service has been good only a few times. That was it for me, I will never be back.

1 Thank admcrs
West Springfield, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I came here when we had a nice weekend away to Kennebunkport. The Food was delicious and our waiter Doug was a very nice guy. The menu is huge and atmosphere was great !