“Best of the best Pizza !”
Review of Jimmy The Greek's

Jimmy The Greek's
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Having traveled & eaten throughout Italy and Greece, I found this restaurant to be authentic and we had a very delicious meal. The menu is extensive and offers some very outstanding old world cuisine. The spinach pie is a must. Try it . Donato

Reviewed January 14, 2012

JTG in OOB has it all! Great Greek food, fantastic beer selection and no matter the day of the week, there is ALWAYS something goin' on. The servers are friendly and the atmosphere makes you feel right at home with its warm woods, plenty of varied seating and room to roam. There are pool tables for the sharks, a huge dance floor for the hoofers, two bars for the flies, plenty of TVs to stare at and I have yet to find something on the menu that I didn't like. JTG draws a easy going, casual crowd. The only drawback is that on a busy night the service can be slow.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Jimmy the Greeke's is a pub with perhaps the largest craft beer selection, draft and bottle, in many miles. It is located a good distance from the downtown beach area of Old Orchard Beach, which is a plus, as parking is not an issue.

The exterior of JTG is a little be offputting on a first visit as the exterior has the look of a slightly run down sports pub. However, it is very warm and wecomig inside.

I am a fan of craft beers, and in particular, draft craft beer, and JTG has an amazingly large selection of craft beers on draft. As you enter, you see the bar to your left, and you see the huge number of draft beers that extends the length of the bar. I would estimate that they have 40 craft beers on tap at any one time. They also carry a huge selection of bottled craft beer, which puts the available beer selection at 80 - 100.

JTG also serves pizza, and when I say also, I mean really good pizza and some funky selections. My favorite is a white pizza with mashed potatoes on top!

JTG has a number of booths and picnic tables for seating. The staff is very friendly and on our several visits there, the ambiance was always light hearted. Although JTG's beer is clearly a high light, it is a family friendly pub, and there have always been families there eating when we have visited, and never any inappropriate behavior.

If you are a fan of great draft craft beer and great pizza, you would enjoy JTG.

I have rated JTG as average, rather than above average, as their food selection is somewhat limited.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Pretty good food for a pub. We landed there on trivia night which was fun. Good prices too, fed the whole family of 12 for under $150!

Reviewed November 13, 2011

Went there because we had heard about Jimmy the Greek's large selection of different varieties of beer. Of course, after agonizing over the list and finally deciding, they were out of the one I picked. Oh well, the alternative was delicious. For dinner I ordered the baja fish flatbread. It was ok but the best part was that I ordered a side salad instead of fries and the salad was delicious! My daughter ordered the Applejack French Onion soup and a side salad and next time I go I am definitely getting that soup!! Highly recommend. Overall we had a very good experience at Jimmy the Greek's.