“Uh, best french fries ever?”
Review of Pier French Fries

Pier French Fries
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went to the Pier French Fries after I read the reviews on TA. But I don't understand... The fries were good but it is just frozen fries, nothing else. It seems that people drive miles to eat them but I feel like any "cabane à patates" with real freshly cut potatoes can beat them! However, the staff was very friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

You must try these fries to understand they are the best. Can’t describe it, don’t know how they do it but no trip to OOB is complete until you have had these fries!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Yes, they do have excellent fries. Tasty not greasy, traditional "to die for" fries. Some people can make a meal out of an order and their are certainly different sizes to order. It was a fluke that we stopped to try them and it was a pleasant surprise. Unfortunately we will never go back to taste them again because I didn't like Old Orchard Beach as a destination. But if you go - stop an order fries for a tasty treat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We donn't know how they do it bet the fries are the best we have ever had. Always consistant year to year. Cooked fresh. We get these even if we are just passing thur the area. They have a frequent "fryer" card, buy 12 boxes get the next one free! There is no experation date so you can use it the next year if it takes you that long to eat 12 boxes!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was, am still am a little, skeptical that this is the #1 rated "restaurant" in OOB but I can't dispute that the fries are delicious. I'm partial to hand-cut, skin on fries but these were really good. Cooked right, great taste, and a perfect compliment to our lunch of $1 hot dogs and Cokes we bought off the Pier. May I also say I find it hysterical that TA has the cuisine type listed as "French"?