“Just the BEST!!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Fall River
“Just the BEST!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We donn't know how they do it bet the fries are the best we have ever had. Always consistant year to year. Cooked fresh. We get these even if we are just passing thur the area. They have a frequent "fryer" card, buy 12 boxes get the next one free! There is no experation date so you can use it the next year if it takes you that long to eat 12 boxes!!!!!!!!!

Illinois
“Great Fries!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was, am still am a little, skeptical that this is the #1 rated "restaurant" in OOB but I can't dispute that the fries are delicious. I'm partial to hand-cut, skin on fries but these were really good. Cooked right, great taste, and a perfect compliment to our lunch of $1 hot dogs and Cokes we bought off the Pier. May I also say I find it hysterical that TA has the cuisine type listed as "French"?

New York
“JUST OK”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I really was not impressed by the so called famous fries. Tastes like any other fries to me. I have has better in upper class restaurants.

Boston, Ma.
“Ugh!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Those are not French fries. they are previously frozen krinkle cuts. They are terrible and greasy. Real French fries are hand made. I used to get the best French fries in Boston at a place called Freddie Parker's and their clams were incredible and they weren't even near the ocean.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Good Pier Grub”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to the pier and discovered this place. I will admit I am not a big fan of fries but this place had good ones, I can see why the locales recommend it.