“Great Fries!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was, am still am a little, skeptical that this is the #1 rated "restaurant" in OOB but I can't dispute that the fries are delicious. I'm partial to hand-cut, skin on fries but these were really good. Cooked right, great taste, and a perfect compliment to our lunch of $1 hot dogs and Cokes we bought off the Pier. May I also say I find it hysterical that TA has the cuisine type listed as "French"?

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I really was not impressed by the so called famous fries. Tastes like any other fries to me. I have has better in upper class restaurants.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Those are not French fries. they are previously frozen krinkle cuts. They are terrible and greasy. Real French fries are hand made. I used to get the best French fries in Boston at a place called Freddie Parker's and their clams were incredible and they weren't even near the ocean.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to the pier and discovered this place. I will admit I am not a big fan of fries but this place had good ones, I can see why the locales recommend it.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

After reading everyone else's reviews I guess I might have had too big of expectations. Don't get me wrong they are good fries but I will go to a hometown Friday night football game & take their fries over Pier fries any day. Sorry but they were nothing special!