“It is what it is”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you are expecting fine dinning go elsewhere, but if you want a good old fashioned dinner breakfast, this is the place. OOB is touristy, Michele's is not, and that is a good thing. My wife and I had fried eggs, bacon (her), ham (me), toast and home fries. All was served efficiently and with a smile.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I read alot of good reviews on this site about this place. I got Lobster eggs benedict for $11.50 and I think there were only 2 small chunks of lobster. My husband got crab and asparagus eggs benedict which was much better. My daughter got banana bread french toast that was ok. We all really hated the home fries. I think there were made with can potatoes and had no flavoring. The coffee was not so good either.

The menu has potential to be good but the implementation was just not there. Maybe it was the cooks day off.

1  Thank Jo-AnnAlbano
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We love getting blueberry pancakes and lobster benedict at Michele's. I never cook breakfast while in Old Orchard because Michele's does it so much better. Excellent sausage patties & blueberry pancakes. The Lobster Benedict is fabulous!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

When we go to Old Orchard Beach we usually walk everywhere. We decided to go for breakfast at Michele's Garden Cafe. It was about a 20 min. wait, the staff was very friendly and the food was good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Well butter my biscuits those waitresses were crazy, the food was great and still is and the price don't get me started it was amazing!! my omelet was huge. Oh and don't forget the little bus girl she was friendly and cute!!

2  Thank samantha m