“LOVE This place!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Vermont
“LOVE This place!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We love the Landmark and make it a special dinner on our yearly trips to Maine. The staff is friendly, the food is AMAZING, and the restaurant itself is a beautiful old restored home!

Visited August 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Meal”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Great meal right on the beach...In Historic old house....Food was awesome...wait bit long as it is summer on the beach..but worth it! Kids prob could have stayed at hotel as not their type atmosphere if ya get the drift??

• Visited August 2014
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Average at best”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My sister in-law went to the Landmark the night before we did and raved about it so the rest of the family decided to try it out. On her recommendation, I decided to try the swordfish and was a bit disappointed. What my sister-in law didn't tell me was that the portion was perfect for her (she's a lite eater) but it was woefully inadequate for me. It was also a bit overcooked and quite frankly, somewhat bland. On the other hand, my wife had the scallops which she liked and my in-laws had the haddock which they enjoyed. Based on the review by my sister-in-law, I guess I expected more.

Visited August 2014
Newington, Connecticut
“Recommended”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we were not disappointed. We had the choice of outdoor seating and clambake menu or indoor seating and more traditional menu. My daughter had the shrimp scampi and it was superbly garlicky and full of shrimp. As the only vegetarian option I resigned myself to the Mediterranean pasta with capers and calamata olives, but it was delightful and surprisingly flavorful. The staff was attentive and courteous but I found it odd that I could not have a plain garden salad instead of the caesar salad offered with the early bird menu.

• Visited July 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun with Friends”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We sat on the outdoor patio with friends from the area. Food was very good but dessert was exceptional. Service was a little rough due to language barrier between waitress and us. Prices were reasonable.

Visited July 2014