“AWESOME”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average for family.”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I liked the idea of a dishwasher and washer and dryer. I had lots of grandchildren visit me and they was plenty of room

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Rachael C
Athol, Massachusetts
“AWESOME”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed for 7 day it was the perfect location! 1/4 mile to beach we walked to and 1/7 miles from pier close enough but far enough from noise! House was very CLEAN and way bigger than I thought! Ron met us there with a smile and was very pleasant! I will definitely rent again and will tell others it was worth every penny!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 22, 2017
Glad you had a good time. You guys were great, and I'd love to welcome you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing