If you're traveling to Ogunquit, the Anchorage is in a wonderful location! Just outside the crowded downtown area, the Anchorage has indoor and outdoor pools, tons of lawn chairs facing the ocean, and a great little snack bar that also serves drinks. You can get to the Marginal Way (the pretty walking path that goes along the ocean to Perkin's Cove) right from the Anchorage property. Try to stay in the main buildings (not the Towers) to get a view of the ocean from your front balcony. It's about 5 minutes into town for all the restaurants and shops, and less than 10 minutes to the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine