As usual, our stay at the Anchorage by the Sea was very nice. The new renovations are very nice. My only complaint this time as was the case in previous years, No fresh brewed coffee. It's still instant from a machine. And once again, no complimentary pastries. I was a bit disappointed to see that the grounds aren't being kept up as well as usual. Trash under that shrubbery, bird poop on the lawn chairs, algae and mildew on the lawn tables, spider webs all over the gazebos, and the lawn hadn't been mowed in a while. And it would be nice if the housekeeping staff spoke English. But this aside, it's still one of the nicest places to stay in Ogunquit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ogunquit’s most renowned, year-round oceanfront resort is The Anchorage By the Sea. The sea’s spectacular beauty is the focal point from most anywhere on the grounds. Located in the heart of Ogunquit, everything you could want in a complete vacation resort is right outside your door. Beautifully decorated rooms opening onto unforgettable views of the ocean are only the beginning. Open year-round, all rooms are smoke-free, offer free WIFI and have a small refrigerator. Other Anchorage amenities include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, saunas and poolside bar and grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Anchorage By the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage By The Sea Hotel Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By Sea
- Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit
- The Anchorage By The Sea Ogunquit, Maine