“Good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We enjoyed our meal and the service was friendly. The only drawback was the tiny tables. We put our wine on the ground to have enough room to eat.

Visited July 2013

Cheshire, Connecticut
“Terrible experience!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been coming to Ogunquit for over 20 years and have never had a bad experience with any restaurant, they have all been wonderful. It is one of our favorite places to travel. One night we decided to try Frills as it looked very nice, with outdoor seating, very cute. My daughter is a vegetarian, and has been for years. She had a long conversation about this with the waitress who was very nice who told us that she was a vegetarian as well. My daughter ordered clam chowder and asked if it had any meat in it and was told that it did not. When she was served, she found bits of bacon in the soup. When we brought it to the attentions the waitress, she became very defensive and advised us that 'it is not my responsibility to inform you of all of the ingredients in our food!!' Obviously, my daughter was very upset and the more we tried to talk to the waitress, the more indignant she became. We asked to speak with the owner because we wanted to cancel our order, al he told us that it didn't matter, we still had to pay for the food.
We were shocked that in this beautiful area, this is how they chose to treat their customers. It was a horrible experience. I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone - ever!

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank JacquiS129
Carmel, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't pass them by”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My daughter and I always stop here for dinner on our annual trip to Ogunquit. Hidden behind one of the stores on Shore Rd, it doesn't look like much but who cares. The servers are friendly and helpful and the food is outstanding. It's all outdoor dining and the small bar is always packed with friendly happy people. This time around I tried their Sangria. I haven't had one in years and this one did not disappoint. Already looking forward to coming back next year.

• Visited July 2013
Greenland, New Hampshire
“Outside eating, can't be beat”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Love sitting at the outside bar - excellent people watching location. Food choices are wonderful. Have a Sangria!

Visited July 2013
Wells, Maine
“Just OK..Average at best.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here...it was ok but I would certainly try one of the other cute places before I went back for dinner. The lunch menu was better than the dinner menu...unfortunately we were there for dinner. Meals were incorrect, came out at different times. They tasted fine but I was not wow-ed. The shrimp appetizer with jalapeño cream was delicious. I should have gone with my gut and ordered an appetizer and salad for my dinner instead of an entree.

• Visited July 2013