“Stopped for a quick lunch”
Review of Frills - CLOSED

Frills
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had a good experience at Frills. Service was quick and so was the food. We had the mexican dip (I think that's what it was called) and it was delcious. My boyfriend is a fan of the crabcake sandwich. Always find it strange when restaurants don't have french fries though (which I love!)

There are newer reviews for Frills

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We visit Ogunquit 5 times every year. We make it a point to eat dinner there at least 2 times every visit. The food is simply delicious. Everything we try is amazing. The service is impeccable. The atmosphere is delightful! The fact that they don't cater to noisy families with kids is because this is a nice resturant and not McDonald's (hear that Upper West gal from New York?)
Going back, again and again!!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is tucked away on shore road so be careful not to miss it. Went here for lunch the other day while in Ogunquit. It was very good. Excellent lobster roll on a croissant. Home made potato chips on the side were very good. I also had the clam chowder which wasn't that good. I have had much better so I would skip that. We also split the spinach dip which was yummy.
The food here is very good. Looks great and tastes fresh. Would definitely go back when in the area.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

ate both lunch and dinner there while in Ogunquit recently. Fish sandwich of the day was yummy-really fresh. Sangria is also great to have in this outdoor casual venue, Lunch only soon after Labor Day.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

They make the BEST lobster roll I've ever had in my life! It comes on a delicious criossant, along with their homemade potato chips. My friends and I ordered takeout from the beach, walked to pick it up (a very easy walk), and ate on the beach. Delicious! I can't wait to go back.