“Great burger in a great atmosphere”
Review of Hamburger Harrys

Hamburger Harrys
Ranked #43 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Enjoyed my meal from appetizer to entree! Great view of downtown Ogunquit. I thought the menu was creative and a good value. Can't wait to go back to try a new burger!

There are newer reviews for Hamburger Harrys

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I expected more from a place that basically only sells homburgs, but had an enjoyable evening nonetheless. Maybe this is because we don't partake in the various exotic toppings that are offered and are just interested in a plain cheeseburger. I thought the bun to meat ratio was poor, although the burger was cooked to perfection and the meat of good quality, the roll was too large. I choose a side of potato salad, with my burger, which was excellent. Andrew, the bartender this evening was pleasant and efficient with the right amount of chat. So if your looking for a good, simple burger and enjoy a interesting variety of burger topping, this could be the place for you.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great food, great service, great place. Really nice to eat outside on the roof deck. They take reservations and our table was waiting for us which is always a plus. We will definitely tell friends and family not to miss this place. My husband and I shared the Hawaiian Burger and the Bacon cheddar Burger and both were excellent. Who would thought a burger with Black Forrest Ham and grilled pineapple would be so amazing. Loved the Macaroni and cheese balls appetizer. The Rum Punch was the perfect vacation drink. Our server Katie could not have been more friendly and accommodating. The manager came by to see how everything was. Hamburger Harry's will be one of the places we won't miss when we come back to Ogunquit.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

I'm not sure how one gets tired of lobster rolls when in Maine but when the craving sets in for a burger, try this new place to Ogunquit, right in the heart of town. It's upstairs off the sidewalk with both outdoor and indoor seating, surprisingly small but charming. Good music. Good burgers. They have a special burger nightly - last night was the Big O - burger, fried mac and cheese, onion rings and a few other things piled on it, hard to watch as my nephew gobbled it down. Also ordered was Harry's Burger which was delicious, plus a chicken sandwich which really wasn't a traditional sandwich. They also had a vegetarian offering. All came with your choice of a side. Free refills on soda, a decent beer and wine selection. The one down side was the strawberry salad. The strawberry dressing was a little cloying, there were not enough candied pecans with just a few fresh strawberries strewn about. And field greens are simply annoying. Skip it. The burgers are a little pricey, but the service was terrific and we had fun so we'll go back.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Judging by the other reviews, I expected much more from this place. Calling the food mediocre is being kind. Unimaginative menu, less than quality food product, and uninformed and lacking service. Not impressed.

1  Thank Foodjunkie31
LAPIZZERIAOGT, Public Relations Manager at Hamburger Harrys, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

We honestly are sorry your experience at Hamburger Harry's was disappointing from the many other customers who have expressed to us on the food and service at Hamburger Harry's being wonderful.
Your review puzzled me as you stated the menu was unimaginative as I am sure u looked at the menu before entering the establishment.
As for the your comment for less than quality food product ,our beef is grass fed sourced from Maine Family Farms and is hormone and antibiotic free and our buns are locally baked everyday.
All are sides dishes are made fresh everyday .Hopefully you will give us another chance in the future.