“Perfect Burger!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New Hampshire
“Perfect Burger!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Got a Big Blue burger for dinner for take out and it turned out to be perfect! A wonderful burger topped with a PERFECT bun and good quality greens with a little touch of blue cheese (exactly the amount I wanted) and a very nice apple onion jam. The fries were great and I got a side of blueberry barbecue sauce for them which is AMAZING! Very large burger and a generous helping of fries. Everyone in there was very pleasant and helpful. This place was great for dinner! Just recommended it right now!

Granville, Ohio
“Great casual place with friendly waiters and good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Sometimes you just want a burger, a drink,a friendly waitstaff and a breeze. Find it all here at a reasonable price.

Kennebunk, Maine
“Great Spot!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family was in town during 4th of July week and we all (8 of us) went to Hamburger Harry's. The beautiful aroma of hamburgers cooking on the grill greeted us as we walked near the entrance. The wait staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. We ordered variations of the "build your own" both beef and Portobello and everything came out perfect - just as we ordered it! The prices are extremely reasonable and the atmosphere is fun and inviting! We'll definitely be back!

Boston
“nice surprise, great outdoor dining”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The burgers were great, all grass fed maine raised beef, which was a nice find in a tourist town like Ogunquit. We sat up on the outdoor balcony, which is about half of the restaurant seating, maybe a bit more. A great spot to people watch if you sit on the outside edge, it's on the second floor and looks down on main street. The burgers were delicious, my only gripe being that the bun was falling apart, maybe a bit on the older side, not sure. But I hate when that happens, had to eat the end of my burger with a knife and fork. One of the best sides of french fries I've ever had, nice and crisp and hot.

Visited July 2014
Dover, New Hampshire
“Healthy Excellent Food And They Know Me!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I love coming to Hamburger Harry's because of their delicious healthy variety of burgers and salads as well as their personable friendly service -- they know me by name/know what I want to order! And I got to meet Harry himself!