“Great Food Great Service”

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed February 14, 2011

<My wife and I visited the other night. Gabe was our server and he was excellent. The meals were exceptional and it had a great atmosphere. I would highly recommend dining at angelina's and i you have the chance request Gabe. I know we will go back and you will also after you visit.

There are newer reviews for Angelina's Ristorante & Wine

Reviewed February 13, 2011

I am passionate about Italian food and Angelina's was a winner. Our waiter Gabe was excellent. He knew his food and explained things without being snooty. I love the choice of wines by the glass. My wife had shrimp scampi and I had a red sauce so a full bottle makes no sense. Also, I don't want to drink too much and get into trouble. I wish this becomes more of a trend. I gave the food high 8's. It was very good, but, it "didn;t make cry like a baby", if you know what I mean.
A few things I can recommend to them (and others) is that I hate a "bowl" of cheeze and depending on the dish, you may want it shaved, grated or powdered. Do it at the table with class. Also, please don't ask me if I want pepper until I have tasted the dish.
Parking is a lttile tough, but, I would definitely return here.

Reviewed February 12, 2011

Food was excellent with a good portion served. Gabe was very attentive to our table and it made the night enjoyable.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

It was our first trip to Ogunquit and we were surprised to find only a couple restaurants that were open. Angelina's one of which couldn't of been a better find. We were seated immediately and were please to see a vast menu of several different choices each one sounding better than the last. Our waiter, Gabe, was nothing less than amazing. He was prompt without being overbearing. I had their signature dish the Pasta Melange which was a mixture of lobster, shrimp and scallop in a cheesy cream sauce that is beyond this world. My husband had the Polo Angelina which Gabe told us was his favorite and is now my husband's favorite as well. Definitely will be back, we promised we'd come for dessert sometime.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

I met the bartender, Charles, over this past summer while working in Wells. The Wells/Ogunquit area was unfamiliar to me, and as a newcomer himself, Charles offered up some of his favorite local places. Angelina's was high on the list. After a dismal beginning to the winter season, I decided some cocktails were in order, and went down to Angelina's to see Charles in action and hopefully pick up a little holiday cheer. Now I am an extremely indecisive person, so Charles made me several choices ranging from the Sunset Martini to a Pointsetta Champagne Cocktail. After a few of these delicious but potent drinks, he also recommended the Stuffed Portobello Mushroom. This solid recommendation was the perfect compliment to the good company, wonderful atmosphere, great drinks and FANTASTIC service! I will most definitely be back to see Charles the bartender!