“Now, That's Italian!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelina's Ristorante & Wine

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New York City, New York
“Now, That's Italian!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Fantastic meal at this beautiful restaurant. the seafood was fresh and delicious. the service was exceptional...Cody was our waiter and he was very attentive and friendly. A perfect place for a romantic meal. The wine selection was very nice and reasonable. We had a fantastic time and will return the next time we are in Ogunquit. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rainie C

Wells, Maine
“A perfect night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

My wife and I chose Angelina's for our son's high school graduation dinner in June 2014. Owner David Giarusso and his staff were awesome! David met with my wife and personalized the menu choices for our 18 guests and made sure the night went off without a hitch. The food and service was second to none and we really appreciated the attention to detail.

Having eaten at Angelina's a number of times, my wife and I were not surprised but were very grateful that our family could experience the same wonderful night that we had shared with them each time we went.

I would strongly recommend a visit to Angelina's.

• Visited June 2014
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
“Great Meal & Drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Before dinner drinks with friends were perfectly made by friendly bartender who even suggested some other eateries in the area. Our food was delicious classic Italian, but there are other things also on the menu. Everything tasted great and was made just as ordered.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Canton, Massachusetts
“Can't wait to go back next year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I have been traveling to Wells for the last 12 years. We always make it a point to eat at Angelina's. It is one of our favorite restaurants in the area. This years experience was no different. We dined here on 8/6/14. I made a reservation for 7 pm. We arrived a few minutes early and were immediately seated. We were given a choice of eating in the main dining room or outside. We chose to eat indoors as the weather wasn't very promising. Our waiter was very attentive and answered all our questions happily. Our water glasses were regularly refilled. The food was delicious. The hardest part for me is deciding which of the amazing seafood dishes I'm going to have. The shrimp cocktail are the best and freshest around. The lobster fra diavolo is out of this world. My husband loved his steak with risotto. The steak was cooked exactly as ordered. The dessert menu has too many wonderful choices. Lol!! We love this place and plan to return next year when we visit again.

• Visited August 2014
York, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian food in Southern Maine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I own a second home in York, ME. We spend most of our weekends in York. Whenever we are in Maine we make a point to have dinner at Angelina's Ristorante in Ogunquit. We love this restaurant. The food is exceptional and the service is top notch. Chef David is always very welcoming and accommodating. They offer a wide variety of specials each day which includes many fine Italian dishes as well as some amazing local fresh fish dishes. I highly recommend you try this restaurant, you will not be disappointed. I always order a side of their famous meatballs to take home for lunch the next day! They are amazing.

• Visited August 2014