“Birthday dinner”

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The atmosphere was great. We had a large group 15 and Angelina"s was very accommodating. The food was excellent. The staff was great.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Food is great, hot, and service was wonderful. The place was packed but they pulled it all together. Great time.
The drinks were perfect and the marinara is great.

1  Thank Gregory T
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I took a needed vacation to get away and one of the most memorable experiences at Angelina's. The food was fabulous and the atmosphere was just what we needed. The staff were very attentive. We can't wait to go back. Thank you David for a great experience!

angelinaogt, Owner at Angelina's Ristorante & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

thank you so much for your review. We take pride in being one of the top restaurants in the area. I am always on site overseeing the restaurant and making sure we are serving our guests at 110%
see you next visit.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Being married to an Italian who is a terrific cook, it is hard to go out for Italian and get food better than we eat at home. Thus, it is a big deal for me to say that this place has delicious, authentic Italian that gives my husband a run for his money. Fried Calamari appetizer was nothing special and the red sauce needs some more garlic and red pepper for some heat. The gnocchi appetizer was the star of the show! Just the right portion size for an appetizer, the flavor (garlic, oil, spinach and tomato) was delicately balanced to dance off your tongue. The poached salmon with quinoa and spinach was delicious as well. My only critique is that the chef appears to be a little heavy handed with the salt. The gnocchi was a little too salty and my husband said his chicken prosciutto dish was also too salty. The only other critique is that we told the server I was lactose intolerant, yet he failed to tell us that the quinoa side had cheese in it. The chocolate raspberry cake for dessert was moist and delicious and the coffee was rich and robust. The star of the service staff was the bus girl. She was amazing. My water glass was never less than half full, our empty dishes never sat on our table for more than a few moments. She stood in the room gazing over the guests and in a split second sprung into action to ensure that the guests were well taken care of. She is spectacular!

1  Thank dannypagliarello

thank you so much for your review, I will be sure to let our chefs now to be more careful with the salt. I am pleased to read that you had a great experience with us and we look forward to your return

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Hard to say which of the menu items is the best. My son cannot go without getting the lobster bisque every time. The pastas are all fantastic - including the gnocchi! We try to go as often as we can and are never disappointed. Even the salads are outstanding. Current favorite dish - the veal Milanese. And don't miss out on the desserts - the German chocolate cake is outrageous. David is and always has been a gracious host, warm and inviting to all his guests, never forgetting a face or name.Overall one of the best restaurants in southern Maine. A must visit.

1  Thank sue l