“Perfect all the way”

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #9 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Love, love, love Angelinas!!! Always a great experience every time we are there. So attentive the staff is. Food is alway always excellent. Always such a pleasure being there. Planning my next visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,853)

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have never reviewed a restaurant, trip or anything of the likes but I simply had to give credit to this fabulous establishment. We discovered this restaurant when we realized one of our favorites was closed on a winter Sunday night recently in Ogunquit Maine. Angelina's is truly one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever dined in. The food speaks for it's self. It will be on our to do list every time we are in the area. Great job to the owner, chef and servers, restaurants like these are hard to come by now a days. I have worked in the industry for 14 years and can be quite critical of the whole dining experience knowing the ins and outs of the way things work in a restaurant. However, I can offer nothing but praise for Angelina's. My only complaint...I wish I lived closer :)

1  Thank Bethm84
angelinaogt, Owner at Angelina's Ristorante & Wine, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

We are overwhelmed with your enthusiasm! It's exciting to know our passion for excellent service and food compelled you to write your very first review. Keep going! Thank you.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

A very nice upscale Italian restaurant in Ogunquit. If you love Italian food like my wife and I then you must try Angelina's. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. Reservation's are accepted and I would highly recommend that you make one. This ristorante during season is very busy. There is ampul parking along side the eatery. There is an overflow from Napoli Pizza located next door.

Those are glowing words! We can't thank you enough.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We had an excellent evening here. The food was amazing. All the staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful. The service was professional, attentive, and unobtrusive.

The only negative aspect of the entire evening was some of the other patrons. It was a busy Saturday night when we visited on a festival weekend. The restaurant was busy and loud; this is not a quiet, piano music playing in the background type of place. Our table was loud. There was a lot of laughing, but no yelling. There was no drinking to excess. There was a large party at a table behind us and several of them came over to our table to talk and share some laughs. We had a great time. But on our way out, someone from another neighboring table grabbed one of us and told us that she, her dining companion and another table behind us (apparently she was the spokesperson for all the unhappy people in Southern Maine that night) had a "miserable" night because we were so loud. She proceeded to tell us how rude and inconsiderate we were... If you are so unhappy and miserable that you have nothing to enjoy or talk about with your dining companions other than what other people are or aren't doing around you, I'm truly sorry. But next time, stay the f*&%$ home, turn the lights down low, put some Morissey on the stereo, throw yourself a big old pity party for a table of one (or two if you like to share), and be uptight and cranky all by yourself.

We apologized to the manager on the way out the door and he was completely nonplussed about the whole thing. He gave us a card for a discount the next time we came back...

When the restaurant is full, a little noise in inevitable and you were understanding of that. Sounds like all the right things were done well, however, so I hope this means we'll see you many more times to come.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Absolutely wonderful evening, attentive to our special occasion for a birthday. Everyone attentive. Turned the lights down and sang birthday wishes.

Special occasions are our specialty. Come again for many more!