“New York Italian in Ogunquit, not to be missed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelina's Ristorante & Wine

Angelina's Ristorante & Wine
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weston, Connecticut
“New York Italian in Ogunquit, not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We're just back home from 2 weeks in Maine. We have been To Angelina's in years past and knew we wanted to go back and we did twice during this trip, once alone, once with friends. Everything is fresh, and homemade. The wild mushroom ravioli was cooked perfectly; the sautéed spinach was garlicky and very good. My husband had veal Marsala, the veal tender with lots of mushrooms and the sauce was full of flavor but did not overpower. They also have gluten free pasta which was great for my friend. We also had the veal and eggplant parm, both excellent and the portions were so generous that we had a lot her meal with leftovers later in the week! The show stopper for me was the bean soup, lots of flavor and could me a meal by itself paired with a salad and crispy Italian bread and a bottle of red wine;lots of beans and some greens, it was fantastic. They have a good selection of California wines, at reasonable prices as well as Italian wines. This place is on our go to list every year!

Northford, Connecticut
“Table of 6 All Satisfied!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

No complaints from us after eating here...very prompt service and excellent food. Reservation recommended during summer season. We called 2 hours before and were given a reservation for 6. Mildly expensive but had enough to take some home for lunch the next day. That's what I like!!!

Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Nice wine dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We went to Angelina's as a group for a wine dinner weekend. The food was good and the wine pairings were good as well. Service was excellent. Portions were good.

• Visited January 2013
Belmont
“Lovely Birthday dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

It was my birthday, and we were recommended to come here by Donna, the waitress at Pizza Napoli. She not only recommended this place to us, but she gave us a coupon for a FREE appetizer. It was fabulous. I would recommend getting a reservation. My husband had veal piccata, and I had shrimp scampi- absolutely delicious. My favorite was the bruschetta!! Waitstaff terrific, and it was very romantic. We were not rushed and I enjoyed the atmosphere. You must go and enjoy the experience. It's a wonderful place! Thank you, Donna!

Largo, Florida
“Fantastic Italian Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Angelina's is a fanatatic place for dinner. They have an extensive menu & wine list that is excellent. We sat in the outdoor patio area and it was lovely. Our waiter, Carlos, was very attentive and pleasant. My husband & I had the Veal Pamesan and it was delicious. We will definitely return!

Visited August 2013